Tuesday, 8 October 2013

walk through

When I get home and start to do my diary (I am not up to mobile blogging yet), I forget where things are, "Is the leek bed the third one from the top or is it the fourth?" I think to myself and it has never occurred to me before to do a walk through.  So here it is...



I bought 6 summer sprouting broccoli plants a few weeks back and they have grown into six good healthy plants.  Two are sprouting as they should...


The other four are not-sprouting broccoli


See? Not sprouting little flower buds anyway, leaves yes, buds no. So what are they? Having consulted MGG, who was equally at a loss, and come to no conclusion, we are going to wait and see what happens next.  I will keep this diary updated.

Yesterday, I replaced the wheel on the barrow, so today the old wheel starts a new life full of tete-a-tete daffodil bulbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment