Thursday, 10 April 2014

New Shed!

In a mad moment on t'internet I bought a new shed!

I have long thought I would like a greenhouse at the plot and the existing shed has been leaking like a sieve since I took over the plot.  So I've been looking at this type of shed for a while, it is a cross between a hut and a greenhouse, which might work for me and the space I have available. It is a bit pricey but it is made of wood, not metal or plastic.

I just have to get it passed by the committee, which, unfortunately I hadn't thought of until after I had ordered it, so fingers crossed it is an acceptable replacement for the old shed.

After that it will be a matter of finding volunteers to help me get it onto the plot and to erect it. The website says that clear instructions come with the shed and it is simple to assemble.  We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, that looks like the business! Looking forward to seeing how easily it goes up.

    ReplyDelete